New to the Dovre range of wood burning and multi-fuel stoves is the distinctive 225. Featuring a square firebox, subtle curving details and compact dimensions, the Dovre 225 is a versatile yet powerful stove that offers style and quality in equal measure.
With a 1950’s inspired design, unique detailing and stylish Anthracite finish, the 225 has a fresh look that is at home in both modern and traditional interiors. Incorporating the latest Cleanburn and Airwash technology, this highly efficient stove provides an excellent view of the flame picture through its glass window. The 225 really does combine the best of the past with the technological advancements of the present.
Features– All cast iron construction
– Woodburning or multi-fuel versions
– Airwash and Cleanburn systems
– DV-225MF approved for Smoke Control Areas (when fitted with a Smoke Control Kit)
– Maximum heat output: 4.9kW
– Heat output range: 1.7-7kW
– High efficiency: up to 83%
– Top or rear flue exit
– Flue diameter: 125mm