The Stovax Stockton range has been developed to offer an inset convector multi-fuel fireplace with most of the heating advantages of a freestanding Stockton stove. With its cleverly designed Cleanburn and convection systems, the Stockton 7 Inset Convector is around four times more efficient than an open fire, giving you greater control of combustion, more heat for your money and lower fuel costs.
There is also an integral boiler version which produces up to 30,000 BTU’s of hot water.
Features– High efficiency - Up to 87%
– Nominal heat output and range - 7kW (3-8kW)
– Energy Efficiency - Class A
– Multi-fuel (with external riddling)
– Approved for Smoke Control Areas*
– Choice of four colours
– Radiant heat + convection systems
– Flat top and low canopy versions